The story ads of Instagram are a part of the ad system of Facebook, but they work differently than the conventional newsfeed ads of Instagram. Unlike the Instagram news feed ads, the story ads of Instagram can be run only by themselves. Simultaneously you cannot play them down the same self-ad with some other type of placements. Buy Instagram story views to gain more views to reach more people. These Instagram stories ads have dissimilar technical and creative requirements. You can choose scheduling, bidding, budgeting, and detailed targeting.
THE OBJECTIVES OF INSTAGRAM STORIES AD
Technically, the story ads of Instagram are a particular ad feature and placement from the newsfeed of Instagram ads and are recently restricted to various objectives.
- Lead generations
- Installs mobile application
- Conversation rate
- Video views
When possible mobile application installs, lead generations, conversation, and choosing traffic are best to reach and video views.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: PLACEMENT OF INSTAGRAM ADS
The story ads of Instagram have creative and different demands than all other types of Facebook advertisements. Your Instagram story ads can be images or videos. The recommendation and conditions for the photo include:
- 1080 * 1920 pixels is the recommended size for the image.
- The ratio of the image is 9 * 16.
- The recommendation and requirements for videos include:
- 4GB is the maximum size of an Instagram story ads video file.
- 600 pixels is the minimum width of the video
- .gif, .mov, or .mp4 files are recommended for video ads
- The aspect ratio of the video is 4:5 vertical.
- Fifteen seconds is the maximum time for Instagram story video ads.
There is one apparent connection in creative requirements between Instagram story ads and Instagram newsfeed ads: particularly on images, you should be shoot down for the minimal text. More than Instagram newsfeed, Instagram stories have more aesthetic: because stories have various fun features like drawing tools, stickers, and filters. For many brands and businesses, Instagram story ads are the newest feature, but Instagram story ads are explicit that they can be engaging and exceptionally profitable.
INSTAGRAM STORY ADS BEST PRACTISES
- You should follow these best practices to get the best out from the Instagram advertisements:
- Do something that customers demand and immediately watch: it is crucial to use incredibly unique content and immediately grab users’ attention.
- Use the videos: particularly videos are a powerful tool of Instagram story ads. Videos give you a much longer time on the screen of users.
- Add your branding and logo onto your video: place the name of your brand and logo in the story.